- The tube of steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose is made from high quality chloroprene rubber, which has excellent abrasion resistance.
- The reinforcement of steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose is made from multiple layers of high tensile steel wires, and the steel wires we use meet international standard.
- The connectors of steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose are treated with carburization, making the abrasion resistance performance improve greatly.
- The connections between connectors and hoses are very smooth, no steps.
- Structure: steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: resistant to abrasion synthetic rubber, principally chloroprene rubber.
- Reinforcement: multiple layers of high tensile steel wires.
- Cover: resistant to abrasion, weather, ozone and corrosion synthetic rubber, mainly chloroprene rubber.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C.
- Inner diameter: 2″ to 6″ (51mm to 152mm).
- Outside diameter: 68mm to 186mm.
- Working pressure: 85/125bar.
- Burst pressure: 170/250bar.
- Bend radius: 200mm to 570mm.
Steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose is mainly used to transfer highly abrasive materials, such as concrete, cement and plaster in many large projects, such as building, bridge, tunnel, beam and swimming pool.