Performance & Salient Feature :
- 100% Polyester yarn with Twill woven
- Special Red Elastomeric coating to withstand heat, high abrasion resistance, quick drying lightweight and highly flexible.
- Resistant to mild alkalis, common chemicals, mildew, and scuff resistant.
- Ageing ozone and sea water resistant.
- Easy visibility and maintenance free.
- Withstands high pressure, durable and heavy-duty hose
- ISI marked under IS 636: 2018 Type 2
- IRCLASS-Indian Register of Shipping (IRS approved) for use on Merchant navy Vessels
- TAC approved
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 quality systems
- Lloyds approved to EN 14540 Type 2
- Conforming to BS 6391 Type 2
- MED WHEELMARK approved under EN 14540
- Fire brigades,
- High Rise Buildings,
- Power Plants,
- Steel Plants
- Sailing Vessels
- Other Industries
STANDARD LENGTHS: 7.5 mtrs, 15 mtrs, 18.3 mtrs, 22.86 mtrs,30 mtrs and 40 mtrs
AQUALINE PLUS Fire Hose BS 6391 / EN 14540 Specification Table