- Screw-on couplings purposely designed for the heaviest applications (e.g.: hydraulic jacks for bridge maintenance)
- ISO 14540 Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The two halves must be manually threaded together for connection.
- Machined from solid steel bar stock for durability.
- Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
- The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coned seat.
- The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
- A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
- Compatible with PARKER 3000 Series and FASTER PVVM Series.
L = Length while quick coupling is connected.
|SIZE||PART NO||L1||CH1||D1||L2||L3||CH2||D2||L||T||W/P |